DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
Your data will be processed internally by the respective offices and departments that handle your respective project (e.g. offer and order processing, project management, consulting, payment processing).
Your data will only be transferred to third parties if this is necessary within the scope of the respective purpose and within the scope of the respective powers (as described above), or if a legal regulation requires this. For example, this is regularly the case here:
- banks for payment processing
- tax office for accounting and annual financial statements
- other service partners, if this is necessary for the performance of tasks
TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY:
We do not plan to transfer your data to a third country, unless you yourself are located in a third country. If, nevertheless, data must be transferred to a third country, this will be done on the basis of an adequacy decision of the EU Commission, of the cases mentioned in Art. 46 DS-GVO, of DS-GVO Art. 49 (1) lit.a (with your consent), DS-GVO Art. 49 (1) lit.b (performance of a contract), or DS-GVO Art. 49 (1) lit.b (in the interest of the data subject).
STORAGE OBLIGATIONS AND STORAGE PERIOD
In the case of personal data relating to sales/distribution, it must be assumed that this data is relevant to accounting. Therefore, they are generally stored for 10 years, with the start of the period being determined by Section 147 (4) of the German Fiscal Code (AO).
You have the right
- to request information about your personal data processed by us (Art. 15 DS-GVO);
- to request the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us
(Art. 16 DS-GVO);
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us (Art. 17 DS-GVO) - statutory
retention periods remain unaffected;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal datam (Art. 18 DS-GVO);
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and
machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller
(Art. 20 DS-GVO);
- to object to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21 DS-GVO)
- to revoke your given consent with effect for the future (Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO). This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on
this legal basis;
- to complain to a supervisory authority (Art. 77 DSGVO). As a rule, you can contact the
supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company for this purpose. The supervisory authority responsible for us
REQUIREMENTS AND AUTOMATED DECISIONS
As described above, we only process the personal data from you that we need in the context of the respective purpose. Conversely, this means that if you do not provide us with the data we need, we will not be able to fulfill your request or not completely.
We do not use automated decision-making.